Phoenix heat resisting glove
UK Next Working Day delivery available until 1pm. After this time your order will not ship until the following working day. *See our full shipping Policy here
Hands-on Heat Protection.
World class DuPont Nomex lining encases your hands in a heat and flame resistant barricade throughout the glove. Rated to 250 C for up to 15 seconds, the Phoenix provides a skin-protecting barrier when working with high-temperature items. Specially selected double-layered leather additionally defends the palm and key wear areas against abrasions. A one-piece leather layer on the palm is enhanced with an articulated second layer to allow exceptional freedom of movement as you work. All combined with DuPont Kevlar double stitched seams to brace an incredibly durable glove.
- EN407: 2004 Clause 2 Contact Heat Performance Level 2
- Rated to 250 C for up to 15 seconds
- Abrasion resistant, double layered leather palm
- Articulated second layer for exceptional freedom of movement (palm side)
- DuPont Kevlar double stitched seams
- Snug fit to minimise snagging
- Write-on ID Tag