Should you change your mind after you've made your purchase or if your item develops a fault, don't worry, we are still here to help.
Our Standard Return Policy covers up to 30 days from purchase both online and in-store.
This policy does not apply to sales to businesses (B2B). See here for our business return policy.
We will accept a return as long as it meets the following criteria:
- Within 30 days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase is provided.
- Unused and in the original condition that we sold it.
- Tags, retail packaging and any accompanying documentation are present.
- Items damaged in transit to you. (You must notify us within 72 hours of receipt).
- Faulty products (within a certain timeframe).
- You inform in writing us of your intention to return goods.
Exempt from returns: Built to order or personalised items, gift cards or digital software. Products that are sealed for hygiene reasons if opened (for example but not limited to; eyepiece covers, face masks, In-Ear monitors, URSA Shorties, personal care products etc).
If for any reason you did not receive your order promptly, we will reflect this in applying this policy with the statutory 14 days beginning when you, or someone you nominate, physically receive your order.
None of this affects your statutory rights.
We do not currently offer an exchange service. Please return the item using our normal returns process and repurchase the alternative item.
We will repair or replace any items that arrives to the customer defective or faulty in some way. In this case the associated reasonable return shipping costs will be covered by CineStore. Please contact us first to arrange this.
How to Return
You have 14 days after informing us, of your wish to return a product, for it to arrive back to us.
Step 1: Ensure the return meets all the criteria above.
Step 2: Email email@example.com with your intention to return the product.
Step 3: Include the Returns Form with your return. These details are required to identify and process your return and in case we need to contact you.
Step 4: Ensure the items are securely packed and send your return to the following address:
126 Cornwall Street South
Step 5: We inspect all returns upon receiving them and providing all return criteria are met, will normally process any refunds within 5 working days.
It is the customers responsibility to get any returns back to us and cover any return shipping costs. You may want to use an insured service, as if the return fails to reach us, we are unable to process your return or refund.
Please note: Aerosols are restricted by many carriers, including the Royal Mail.
We can accept website returns in-store. Proof of purchase must be provided to do this.
Returns sent to us that do not meet the return policy will be rejected. Any associated costs with returning the item(s) will be covered by the customer. Failure to collect or pay for a rejected item(s) return to you will result in the item(s) being disposed of after 30 days.
Under our Standard Return Policy, we will refund the total original costs for the returned item(s) including any outbound shipping costs unless:
- Your return does not meet our return policy.
- The return is being made after 14 days up to 30 days. In this case we will refund the full amount excluding any outbound shipping costs.
- You are only returning part of your original order. In this case we will only refund the costs of your returned item(s) and not any outbound shipping costs.
- You opted for an enhanced shipping service over and above our standard shipping for that product. In this case we will only refund what would have been the standard shipping cost.
- Your return does not reach us.
- The goods were shipped internationally (outside the UK). In this case we do not refund any shipping costs.
We may deduct from your refund if your item is returned used or damaged. Or is missing, or has damaged, product packaging
We aim to process your refund within 5 working days of accepting your return. However please allow up to 14 days for the refund to be processed through the banks etc. All refunds are returned to the original payment source.