Orders placed before 13:00 ship the same working day. Orders placed after this time will usually ship the next working day. However, we keep processing orders right up until our carriers collect from us, so you get your order as soon as possible.
We offer two shipping options.
- Standard: £5.99 (2-5 working days)
- Express: £9.99 (1-2 working days)
Express deliveries are normally working next day. However this is not guaranteed and in rare circumstances are subject to unforeseen delays.
Express deliveries are not normally delivered on weekends or public holidays. For example, if you order on a Friday, your order would normally arrive on Monday.
- A working day is any day other than a Saturday, a Sunday, or a day which is a public holiday. Royal Mail may deliver on a Saturday or a Sunday
- We do not ship on public/national holidays or weekends.
- Deliveries that require a signature or are too large for a letterbox will require a person at the delivery address to receive it. A maximum of 2 attempts will be made by couriers.
- Safe Spaces: Our carriers will not leave your item in a 'safe space' unless you instruct them to. By instructing them to leave it in a 'safe space' you are accepting liability for the goods. If an item goes missing from a 'safe space', we will not reimburse you.
Delayed Deliveries: As much as our carriers do their best to get your order to you as quickly as possible, delivery timescales are not guaranteed and are sometimes subject to delays. We will always to the best to resolve this for you, however we cannot process any refunds until we deem the delivery as lost.