The Spacer Bubble
UK Next Working Day delivery available until 1pm, Monday to Friday*. After this time your order will not ship until following working day. *See full shipping Policy
THE SPACER BUBBLE GETS THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN WIND-PROTECTION, AUDIO TRANSPARENCY AND CHANGING CONDITIONS, BECAUSE THE SOUND OF YOUR MICROPHONE MATTERS.
The Spacer Bubble is made of a composite mesh foam that protects the diaghram from wind while retaining an extremely high level of transparency. Perfect for indoors and out? It's now possible. The Spacer Bubble is a three-piece adaptable windshield solution for shotgun microphones designed specifically for boom operators, camera folks, sound mixers and all sound recordists who need a strong solution for changing conditions.
Use the mesh foam Spacer indoors. Slip on the Fur Cover when moving outdoors and, if wind is heavier, switch to the Long-Haired Fur Cover.
- Switch locations fast and always get the best transparency while blocking the wind noise.
- Specially designed rubber base for super easy and secure mounting.
- Base windshield made from highly efficient mesh.
- Slip-on fur made from Bubblebee Industries' best imitation fur (high amount of hair pieces per cm2) which allows for optimal frequency transparency.
- Quick drying of the fur if it gets wet. You can just place it in the mesh bag.
- Comes in seven different sizes - sure to find a size that perfectly fits your favorite shotgun mic.
- Save valuable time while getting best quality.
- Practical mesh bag included for easy storage and fast mounting.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers.
The Spacer Bubble shotgun microphone windshield is constructed of a noise-free mesh base, with a coarse foam inside and our specially designed rubber mount at the bottom.
The combination of the foam and the mesh provides the perfect conditions for recording indoors. And if you suddenly have to act fast and go outside, simply slip-on the short-haired fur and experience the optimal transparency within seconds.
When your recordings are wrapped, you can always keep track of your Spacer Bubble by leaving on the base on your boom or camera mic, and collecting the fur slip-on in the included practical mesh storage bag. In that way you’ll always be ready!