Custom Board (w/Sticks)
UK Next Working Day delivery available until 1pm, Monday to Friday*. After this time your order will not ship until following working day. *See full shipping Policy
Our fully customised engraved Clapperboards are perfect for your longer running productions, special shoots or as a gift for a member of the crew as a small memento for their work on the production. They are also very popular with production companies as they can include their logo on the board.
- Deep Engraved and infilled for durability.
- 3mm/4mm Plastic. (Depending on sticks, contact us if you need a specific thickness)
- Opaque plastic so that they can be back-lit for night shoots
- As standard, the design will be infilled, Black. We can also infill unit letters (A, B, C etc) with the corresponding colours.
Available in five sizes:*
- Nano - 76mm W x 70mm H
- Tiny - 150mm W x 102mm H
- Small - 190mm W x 129mm H
- Medium - 280mm W x 190mm H
- Large - 380mm W x 258mm H
*each size of Board has a different availability of stick types.
We will work with you to design the layout of your board to exactly how you would like it.
The complete layout of the board can be designed to how you would like it. Including production title, Director and DOP names, additional information boxes and fonts etc. There is a limitation with an engraved board in that you cannot have complex multicolour designs. For example, a logo may have several colours in it, we would only be able to infill a single colour. Any colour other than our standard colours (Black, Red, Blue, Yellow) will have to be hand-mixed, this is done by eye therefor will be an approximation and not exact. If you want an exact colour match this can be arranged at an additional cost. Any questions around this please get in touch.
- Once you have placed your order the first step is for you to provide a sketch or/and a detailed description of how you would like the board to look. (Email this to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number). Any logos/images need to be provided in high ref format, Preferably 300DPI in PDF, PNG, SVG or AI, however, feel free to send what you have and we can advise.
- We will then put the design together and send it to you for your approval.
- We can then tweak the design if needed until you are fully happy with it. Please allow up to 3 hours between edits
- Once you have approved the design it will be sent to be produced. At this point, no further changes can be made.
- Allow a minimum of two full working days from approving the design for the board to be produced. The paint needs time to cure.
- The clapperboard will be delivered to you fully assembled and ready to use.
Not included in the cost is; Licencing costs if you request a specific font. Complex artwork prep (for example, designing a logo from scratch).
This is for a complete ClapperBoard with sticks. Replacement boards without sticks are also available.
Custom clapperboards are non-returnable unless faulty.
aka; clapperboard, slate, clapper board.