Custom Engraved Board (Board Only)
Our fully customised engraved Clapperboards are perfect for your longer running productions or when you would like to provide a member of the crew a small memento for their work on the production.
Our boards are made in Scotland to same industry standard you are familiar with.
- 3mm Plastic.
- Opaque plastic so that they can be back-lit.
- Deep Engraved and infilled for durability.
- As standard, the letters are Black infilled. We can also infill unit letters (A, B, C etc) with the corresponding colours.
We will work with you to design the board to exactly how you would like it.
The complete layout and contents of the board can be designed to how you would like it. Including production title, Directors and DOP names, additional information boxes, fonts, logos etc.
- Once you have placed your order the first step is for you to provide a quick sketch or/and a detailed description of how you would like the board to look.
- We will then put the design together and send it to you for your approval.
- We can then tweak the design if needed until you are fully happy with it.
- Once the design is approved by you it will be sent to be produced. At this point, no further changes can be made.
- Allow a minimum of one full working day from approving the design for the board to be produced. The paint needs time to cure.
This is for the Board only, no sticks are supplied. Complete Clapperboards with sticks are also available.
aka; clapperboard, slate, clapper board.