Job Title: Store Assistant
Application Closing Date 29th February 2020
Status: Temporary - View to creating a permanent role depending on performance.
Hours: Part time - Weekdays - 10:00 to 14:00 (some flexibility). Opportunity to increase to full time depending on store workload.
Start Date: Immediately
Location: 126 Cornwall Street South, Glasgow, G41 1AF
CineStore is a quickly growing store that supplies a wide range of consumables and accessories to the film and TV market. We sell online, through B2B and in our Glasgow based retail store. Our goal is to be a one stop shop for filmmakers and strive to provide a high standard of service. Due to our success and growth we are looking for a sole store assistant to work in our small but fast paced store. The role will be initially part time hours but with the potential to grow this into a full time and permanent position. Due to our size, the position will also offer the exciting opportunity to work various other tasks such as marketing or product sourcing.
Your position will involve:
- Accurately and quickly picking, packing and dispatching orders to the highest standard,
- Offering a fast and friendly service to customers while meeting their deadlines.
- Operating various computer systems, cash handling and processing payments.
- Showing passion and knowledge of the products to help guide customers.
- Efficiently replenishing stock and adhering to stock control procedures.
- Keep the store clean, tidy and organised while being health and safety conscious.
- Working in all areas of the business including sales, stock control and marketing.
To be successful in the role you will be:
- Able to take control of your own development.
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help.
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days.
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job.
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile.
- Aged 18 or older (due to some of the stock we carry).
Application Closing Date: 29th February 2020
APPLY HERE: Application Form