RETAIL WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR:
CineStore is a small independent and thriving store that supplies a wide range of consumables and accessories to the film and TV industry. We sell online, B2B and via our Glasgow based retail store. Providing great customer service and a large catalogue of products is at the heart of the business. We supply customers and productions of all sizes throughout the UK and internationally.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to work full-time within our store and to oversee the daily operations of our warehouse. It will involve liaising with suppliers, managing incoming/outgoing deliveries, controlling stock levels and oversee customer orders/enquiries. As we are a small company the role offers a great deal of variety. Our warehouse is a hybrid setup and acts as a retail shop as well.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the warehouse and inventory system.
- Liaising with suppliers and monitoring/replenishing stock.
- Processing and dispatching customer orders.
- Maintaining a clean, organised, and safe warehouse.
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating product pricing.
- Assisting with sales activities.
- Addressing and resolving customers' enquiries online and face to face in-store.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of products.
To be successful in the role:
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative.
- Motivated and proactive.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Willing to be flexible and adaptable.
- Competent in grammar and numeracy.
- Ability to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining accuracy and a high standard of work.
- Retail or Warehouse experience preferred but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,750.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Retail or Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)